Students, parents, teachers, administrators, and prospective families use this resource to find and share information. Our website includes:
1) Design – Our website has an appealing, welcoming layout that is easy to read and navigate. It creates an impression of excellence that exemplifies the school culture.
2) Up to Date – We ensure that the site is current and revised regularly. Frequent changes encourage parents and students to check in frequently to view photos and/or videos.
3) Staff Directory – Our website include the current staff list with email contacts to promote communication between teachers, parents, and students.
4) Calendar – Upcoming key dates, school wide special events, and sports schedules are also included.
5) Class Pages – Teachers or subject areas can list assignments, homework, project requirements and due dates.
6) Documents – Permission slips, student handbooks, lunch order forms, policy documents such as behavior or internet acceptable use policies in pdf format save time and resources instead of printing and sending them home with students.
7) Interaction Opportunities – Our website include links to other school social media sites, blogs, or discussion forums to provide additional ways to communicate.